A uniquely joyful event on Friday, June 6th, at 7 pm, will showcase the first Martin Digital Organ placed into service in Wisconsin, at Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church, Mequon. This Martin T3 instrument was manufactured specifically for BSLC, complete with harpsichord and Zimbelstern. The organ is built with the Hauptwerk software system, an advanced virtual pipe organ computer, incorporating four world famous pipe organs:
The Pécsi and Mühleisen Organ at the Palace of the Arts, Budapest, Hungary; The Henry Willis Organ at Hereford Cathedral, Hereford, England; The Marcussen & Søn Organ at the Laurenskerk, Rotterdam, Netherlands; The Organ of the St. Etienne Abbey in Caen, France.
The designer and builder of the instrument, Mr. Christopher Martin, will demonstrate the awesome musical range of the T3, in a one-hour program that is free and open to the public.
Mr. Martin is from Santa Fe Springs, California, where in addition to running his company building organs, he also stays active as a church organist and recitalist. This Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church dedication recital will be concluded with a distinctive champagne reception, at which time guests may meet Mr. Martin and have discussion about Martin Digital organs.
Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church is located at 11313 N. Riverland Rd., Mequon. For additional information, please call the church office at 262-242-6650.
- Charter Manufacturing Purchases Mequon Office Building
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Public Meeting About Lake Michigan Water Levels and Bluff Failure
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016