The Fox Point Farmers' Market opens June 21 at 8:00. The market will be open every Saturday from 8 to noon and feature produce, flowers, cheese, bakery and prepared food to enjoy on the spot or at home.
Five new vendors are joining the market this year, bringing the total to 28. New offerings include lamb, take-and-bake enchiladas,Italian specialties from Mia Famiglia and Afro Fusion Cuisine.
Music on opening day will feature The Carlo Adames Group from 10-noon. See you at the Market. Stormonth School, west lot, 7300 N. Lombardy.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Concordia University Pops Concert
- Lakeshore Symphonic Band Celebrates 40th Season
- Parenting Classes/Workshops - Most are Free
- Just Between Friends’ West Bend Consignment Sale Starts Wednesday
- IT'S THIS SUNDAY - September 27th - BD Fall Community Rummage Sale
- Let's Dance Masquerade Fundraiser, Oct. 31
- Family Dinner Day 2015
- Big Z: Unique family meal option from Marcus Theatres
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY