The Fox Point Farmers' Market opens June 21 at 8:00. The market will be open every Saturday from 8 to noon and feature produce, flowers, cheese, bakery and prepared food to enjoy on the spot or at home.
Five new vendors are joining the market this year, bringing the total to 28. New offerings include lamb, take-and-bake enchiladas,Italian specialties from Mia Famiglia and Afro Fusion Cuisine.
Music on opening day will feature The Carlo Adames Group from 10-noon. See you at the Market. Stormonth School, west lot, 7300 N. Lombardy.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Francis Borgia Parish Hosts 'Breakfast with Baby Jesus' to House of Peace
- "Battle of the Bays" winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Smart Choice MRI Opens New Location in Waukesha County
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Mequon United Methodist Church Christmas Cantata - What a Gift
- Girl's Lacrosse Registration Now Open
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- City of Glendale to celebrate annual Menorah Lighting Ceremony at Bayshore Town Center
- 23rd Annual Homestead High School Holiday Celebration
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Home Improvement Ideas For Hosting The Holidays