The Fox Point Farmers' Market opens June 21 at 8:00. The market will be open every Saturday from 8 to noon and feature produce, flowers, cheese, bakery and prepared food to enjoy on the spot or at home.
Five new vendors are joining the market this year, bringing the total to 28. New offerings include lamb, take-and-bake enchiladas,Italian specialties from Mia Famiglia and Afro Fusion Cuisine.
Music on opening day will feature The Carlo Adames Group from 10-noon. See you at the Market. Stormonth School, west lot, 7300 N. Lombardy.
- OPEN HOUSE – Learn about Volunteer Opportunities at Ozaukee Family Services
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- U.S. Cellular Sponsors Mequon Little League: Sponsorship includes more than $75,000 in needed gear for six Wisconsin youth leagues