The Fox Point Farmers' Market opens June 21 at 8:00. The market will be open every Saturday from 8 to noon and feature produce, flowers, cheese, bakery and prepared food to enjoy on the spot or at home.
Five new vendors are joining the market this year, bringing the total to 28. New offerings include lamb, take-and-bake enchiladas,Italian specialties from Mia Famiglia and Afro Fusion Cuisine.
Music on opening day will feature The Carlo Adames Group from 10-noon. See you at the Market. Stormonth School, west lot, 7300 N. Lombardy.
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Public Meeting About Lake Michigan Water Levels and Bluff Failure
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"