The Fox Point Farmers' Market opens June 21 at 8:00. The market will be open every Saturday from 8 to noon and feature produce, flowers, cheese, bakery and prepared food to enjoy on the spot or at home.
Five new vendors are joining the market this year, bringing the total to 28. New offerings include lamb, take-and-bake enchiladas,Italian specialties from Mia Famiglia and Afro Fusion Cuisine.
Music on opening day will feature The Carlo Adames Group from 10-noon. See you at the Market. Stormonth School, west lot, 7300 N. Lombardy.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- J&B Construction Provides Tips on Decking Material Selections
- Elder Eric Scott Dougherty Returns Home
- Alverno Presents Okwui Okpokwasili: Bronx Gothic
- FREE Classes for Parents
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Annex Wealth Management to Host Women, Wine & Wealth - A "Sandwich Generation" Break February 24 at Harvey's Central Grill
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Design Tech Remodeling Named NARI 2016 Regional CotY TM Winner
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System