The music of Eric and Carley Baer will be featured at the Fox Point Farmers' Market July 12 from 10:00 to noon. This father-daughter duo writes original music with humor and wit. They also perform popular music.
Market hours are 8-noon. We've grown and have twenty-seven vendors selling Wisconsin produce, meat, eggs, syrup and cheese. Prepared foods are available to enjoy at the market or at home.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Acacia Theatre Presents Musical "Opal" at Concordia University
- Germantown American Legion Fundraiser
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Shorewood Summer Concert Series
- 10 Hot Weather Safety Tips For Seniors
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Milwaukee-Based Rock Band To Reunite At Bastille Days
- Employer Registration Now Open for the Workforce Development Center's Washington/Ozaukee Job Fair