Columbia St. Mary’s Greenlane Family Practice, 830 E. Green Bay Ave., Saukville, has opened an Express Care. Services include laboratory and X-ray, plus a veteran team of physicians and nurses.
The new Express Care will be open Monday-Thursday from 8 a.m.-7 p.m., Friday from 8 a.m.-5 p.m., and Saturday from 8 a.m.-Noon. Walk-in appointments are available. Columbia St. Mary’s (CSM) has eight Express Care facilities located in Grafton, Glendale, Germantown, Milwaukee and Sheboygan.
Express Care is designed to handle a variety of injuries and illnesses, including colds and flu, allergic reactions, minor burns, minor sprains and strains, ear infections and upper respiratory infections.
“Greenlane Family Practice has been providing expert medical care to the people of Saukville for more than 22 years,” said Dr. Raymond Bauer. “With our new Express Care center, the only facility of its kind in Saukville, we’re continuing to grow and evolve to meet the ever-changing healthcare needs of our community.”
Greenlane Family Practice has three full-time family medicine physicians: Dr. Raymond Bauer, DO, Dr. John Bonavia, MD and Dr. Jennifer Rench, MD. There is also a full-time chiropractic care specialist, Dr. Michael Erickson, DC, BS, and a part-time orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Thomas Huizenga, MD.
Opened in 1992 by Dr. Bauer and a physician assistant, Greenlane Family Practice has grown over the years and today treats more than 8,000 patients a year.
The Greenlane Family Practice services include EKG, laboratory services, minor surgery and procedures, X-ray and CorporateWORx, CSM’s partnership with local businesses to provide occupational health services such as pre-placement physicals, drug and alcohol screenings.
For more information, contact CSM’s Greenlane Family Practice at 262-284-7117.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Circle of Success Recognition, Five Star Wealth Management Award
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- JCC ART LAB "LIVING WATERS" ART SHOW OPEN JUNE 4TH
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Golf Outing Kicks Off New Era in NBWest Basketball