Columbia St. Mary’s Greenlane Family Practice, 830 E. Green Bay Ave., Saukville, has opened an Express Care. Services include laboratory and X-ray, plus a veteran team of physicians and nurses.
The new Express Care will be open Monday-Thursday from 8 a.m.-7 p.m., Friday from 8 a.m.-5 p.m., and Saturday from 8 a.m.-Noon. Walk-in appointments are available. Columbia St. Mary’s (CSM) has eight Express Care facilities located in Grafton, Glendale, Germantown, Milwaukee and Sheboygan.
Express Care is designed to handle a variety of injuries and illnesses, including colds and flu, allergic reactions, minor burns, minor sprains and strains, ear infections and upper respiratory infections.
“Greenlane Family Practice has been providing expert medical care to the people of Saukville for more than 22 years,” said Dr. Raymond Bauer. “With our new Express Care center, the only facility of its kind in Saukville, we’re continuing to grow and evolve to meet the ever-changing healthcare needs of our community.”
Greenlane Family Practice has three full-time family medicine physicians: Dr. Raymond Bauer, DO, Dr. John Bonavia, MD and Dr. Jennifer Rench, MD. There is also a full-time chiropractic care specialist, Dr. Michael Erickson, DC, BS, and a part-time orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Thomas Huizenga, MD.
Opened in 1992 by Dr. Bauer and a physician assistant, Greenlane Family Practice has grown over the years and today treats more than 8,000 patients a year.
The Greenlane Family Practice services include EKG, laboratory services, minor surgery and procedures, X-ray and CorporateWORx, CSM’s partnership with local businesses to provide occupational health services such as pre-placement physicals, drug and alcohol screenings.
For more information, contact CSM’s Greenlane Family Practice at 262-284-7117.
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Public Meeting About Lake Michigan Water Levels and Bluff Failure
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"