Demolition of Shorewood’s vacant Sherburn Place Apartments has now begun making way for the construction of assisted living apartments as well as a memory care facility. The project is slated for completion by Sept. 1, 2015.
The new facility will include 59 assisted living units and 35 memory-care units and the project will be valued at $25 million upon completion.
The apartments and facility will be located on a 3.2-acre site on the south side of East Capitol Drive between the Milwaukee River and the biking trail overpass.
The development group is Harbor Retirement Associates (“HRA”) a regional senior living development and management company focused primarily on assisted living and memory care communities, but also engaged in the development and operations of independent living and skilled nursing communities. HRA operates 20 communities and is partnering on the development or acquisition of 9 more communities in 8 states.
More information is available at www.villageofshorewood.org
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Public Meeting About Lake Michigan Water Levels and Bluff Failure
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"