Milwaukee Homeless Veterans Services is an all-volunteer agency that helps veterans in need. This advocacy group runs a food pantry, serves a weekly breakfast and provides furnishings for veterans setting up their own apartments.
Each year the Milwaukee North Sunshine Rotary and the Fox Point Farmers' Market sponsor a kitchen drive to benefit veterans in need. What is needed? Everything you use in your own kitchen! Cookware, dishes, silverware, glasses and new kitchen towels are appreciated.
Drop off items at the Fox Point Farmers' Market July 19 between 8-noon. For larger items or appliances please call Dennis Johnson, 414-8120-0655.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Private Wealth Advisor Status
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Advises Travelers to Take Precautions Against Bed Bugs this Spring Travel Season
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Acacia Theatre Present "Great Expectations" at Concordia University
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- Ozaukee Family Services' Spring Brunch - May 6