The Fox Point Farmers' Market welcomes back Jack Juraska this week for a two-hour set of popular covers and the blues. Jack plays guitar and harmonica and invites you to stop by and enjoy the music!
This year the market features 27 vendors who sell fresh produce, flowers, meat, cheese, chicken and range-free eggs. A wide variety of prepared foods are available to enjoy at the market or at home, including 11 varieties of gluten-free enchiladas, fresh ravioli, egg rolls, Greek specialties and tamales. Stop by Afro Fusion and try African and Jamaican food.
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Free Workshops for Parents of Teens/Adolescents
- Concordia University Wisconsin Offers Safe Disposal of Prescription Drugs
- Some of the finest one of a kind Jewelry can be found at Purloin Studio
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Hair cuts for Ayla
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- New Sailor on the Block