The Fox Point Farmers' Market welcomes back Jack Juraska this week for a two-hour set of popular covers and the blues. Jack plays guitar and harmonica and invites you to stop by and enjoy the music!
This year the market features 27 vendors who sell fresh produce, flowers, meat, cheese, chicken and range-free eggs. A wide variety of prepared foods are available to enjoy at the market or at home, including 11 varieties of gluten-free enchiladas, fresh ravioli, egg rolls, Greek specialties and tamales. Stop by Afro Fusion and try African and Jamaican food.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 800 Volunteers to Produce 175,000 Life Saving Meals
- Annual Pet Blessing
- HUSCO International named Employer of the Year
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Shorewood Plein Air Festival Competition Winners Announced
- Volunteer Opportunities in Our Community
- “RAINBOWS” Program Begins October 21
- The Wellness Way Approach to Female & Male HORMONES
- IndependenceFirst presents ‘Threads of the World’