The Fox Point Farmers' Market welcomes back Jack Juraska this week for a two-hour set of popular covers and the blues. Jack plays guitar and harmonica and invites you to stop by and enjoy the music!
This year the market features 27 vendors who sell fresh produce, flowers, meat, cheese, chicken and range-free eggs. A wide variety of prepared foods are available to enjoy at the market or at home, including 11 varieties of gluten-free enchiladas, fresh ravioli, egg rolls, Greek specialties and tamales. Stop by Afro Fusion and try African and Jamaican food.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Our Community
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Circle of Success Recognition, Five Star Wealth Management Award
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- JCC ART LAB "LIVING WATERS" ART SHOW OPEN JUNE 4TH
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23