The Fox Point Farmers' Market welcomes back Jack Juraska this week for a two-hour set of popular covers and the blues. Jack plays guitar and harmonica and invites you to stop by and enjoy the music!
This year the market features 27 vendors who sell fresh produce, flowers, meat, cheese, chicken and range-free eggs. A wide variety of prepared foods are available to enjoy at the market or at home, including 11 varieties of gluten-free enchiladas, fresh ravioli, egg rolls, Greek specialties and tamales. Stop by Afro Fusion and try African and Jamaican food.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Center: Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Trivia Night at Saint Anthony's Parish
- J&B Construction Provides Tips on Decking Material Selections
- Elder Eric Scott Dougherty Returns Home
- Alverno Presents Okwui Okpokwasili: Bronx Gothic
- FREE Classes for Parents
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Annex Wealth Management to Host Women, Wine & Wealth - A "Sandwich Generation" Break February 24 at Harvey's Central Grill
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Community Volunteer Opportunities