Agape Integrative Medical Center Home Visit Program
When You Need Care at Home, We’ll Be There
Many people who need medical care are unable to get it because they cannot leave home. The Agape Integrative Home Visit Program is ready to respond to your needs. Our doctor and nurse make house calls, bringing medical care to you at home. We help you meet the medical challenges you may face.
Who Provides the In-home Care?
Our experienced staff provides each patient with a team of experienced, compassionate health care professionals. We specialize in medical care for seniors and other homebound adults. Through regularly scheduled visits, our team becomes familiar with patients, caregivers and family members, forming strong relationships that promote a better quality of life for homebound patients.
What Services are Provided?
To meet the needs of homebound patients and their caregivers, we offer comprehensive services:
Responsive care management. We respond to calls within one business day.
Chronic disease management
IV therapy ie IV Glutathione IV Vitamin C
Identification of health preventive measures for early intervention.
” My experience w/ Dr. Solano has been very good. Her supplement regimen helped me in feeling well and balanced. And her hormonal balance recommendations have enabled me to stop prescription medicine for depression. ” K. R 55 Female
” I feel so much better on Dr Solano’s nutraceutical program. My stress levels are down and I have better energy. She remains a positive influence in my life. ” WW 49yr Female
Who is Eligible for the Home Visit Program?
When we receive your call, our program coordinator will ask a few questions to determine if you are eligible for the program.
The Home Visit Program serves patients in Ozaukee County and Milwaukee County
To schedule a visit or to learn more about the Home Visit Program, please call 414.501.4707. Visit us at www.milwaukeelongevitymedicine.com
- OPEN HOUSE – Learn about Volunteer Opportunities at Ozaukee Family Services
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- U.S. Cellular Sponsors Mequon Little League: Sponsorship includes more than $75,000 in needed gear for six Wisconsin youth leagues