Agape Integrative Medical Center Home Visit Program
When You Need Care at Home, We’ll Be There
Many people who need medical care are unable to get it because they cannot leave home. The Agape Integrative Home Visit Program is ready to respond to your needs. Our doctor and nurse make house calls, bringing medical care to you at home. We help you meet the medical challenges you may face.
Who Provides the In-home Care?
Our experienced staff provides each patient with a team of experienced, compassionate health care professionals. We specialize in medical care for seniors and other homebound adults. Through regularly scheduled visits, our team becomes familiar with patients, caregivers and family members, forming strong relationships that promote a better quality of life for homebound patients.
What Services are Provided?
To meet the needs of homebound patients and their caregivers, we offer comprehensive services:
Responsive care management. We respond to calls within one business day.
Chronic disease management
IV therapy ie IV Glutathione IV Vitamin C
Identification of health preventive measures for early intervention.
” My experience w/ Dr. Solano has been very good. Her supplement regimen helped me in feeling well and balanced. And her hormonal balance recommendations have enabled me to stop prescription medicine for depression. ” K. R 55 Female
” I feel so much better on Dr Solano’s nutraceutical program. My stress levels are down and I have better energy. She remains a positive influence in my life. ” WW 49yr Female
Who is Eligible for the Home Visit Program?
When we receive your call, our program coordinator will ask a few questions to determine if you are eligible for the program.
The Home Visit Program serves patients in Ozaukee County and Milwaukee County
To schedule a visit or to learn more about the Home Visit Program, please call 414.501.4707. Visit us at www.milwaukeelongevitymedicine.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Voting YES on the MTSD referendum is the right thing to do
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Private Wealth Advisor Status
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Advises Travelers to Take Precautions Against Bed Bugs this Spring Travel Season
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Acacia Theatre Present "Great Expectations" at Concordia University
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser