Agape Integrative Medical Center Home Visit Program
When You Need Care at Home, We’ll Be There
Many people who need medical care are unable to get it because they cannot leave home. The Agape Integrative Home Visit Program is ready to respond to your needs. Our doctor and nurse make house calls, bringing medical care to you at home. We help you meet the medical challenges you may face.
Who Provides the In-home Care?
Our experienced staff provides each patient with a team of experienced, compassionate health care professionals. We specialize in medical care for seniors and other homebound adults. Through regularly scheduled visits, our team becomes familiar with patients, caregivers and family members, forming strong relationships that promote a better quality of life for homebound patients.
What Services are Provided?
To meet the needs of homebound patients and their caregivers, we offer comprehensive services:
Responsive care management. We respond to calls within one business day.
Chronic disease management
IV therapy ie IV Glutathione IV Vitamin C
Identification of health preventive measures for early intervention.
” My experience w/ Dr. Solano has been very good. Her supplement regimen helped me in feeling well and balanced. And her hormonal balance recommendations have enabled me to stop prescription medicine for depression. ” K. R 55 Female
” I feel so much better on Dr Solano’s nutraceutical program. My stress levels are down and I have better energy. She remains a positive influence in my life. ” WW 49yr Female
Who is Eligible for the Home Visit Program?
When we receive your call, our program coordinator will ask a few questions to determine if you are eligible for the program.
The Home Visit Program serves patients in Ozaukee County and Milwaukee County
To schedule a visit or to learn more about the Home Visit Program, please call 414.501.4707. Visit us at www.milwaukeelongevitymedicine.com
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Public Meeting About Lake Michigan Water Levels and Bluff Failure
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016
- J&B Construction Company Suggests Best Siding for Wisconsin Weather
- ADVENT named a Fastest Growing Firm Two Consecutive Years
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!