Agape Integrative Medical Center Home Visit Program
When You Need Care at Home, We’ll Be There
Many people who need medical care are unable to get it because they cannot leave home. The Agape Integrative Home Visit Program is ready to respond to your needs. Our doctor and nurse make house calls, bringing medical care to you at home. We help you meet the medical challenges you may face.
Who Provides the In-home Care?
Our experienced staff provides each patient with a team of experienced, compassionate health care professionals. We specialize in medical care for seniors and other homebound adults. Through regularly scheduled visits, our team becomes familiar with patients, caregivers and family members, forming strong relationships that promote a better quality of life for homebound patients.
What Services are Provided?
To meet the needs of homebound patients and their caregivers, we offer comprehensive services:
Responsive care management. We respond to calls within one business day.
Chronic disease management
IV therapy ie IV Glutathione IV Vitamin C
Identification of health preventive measures for early intervention.
” My experience w/ Dr. Solano has been very good. Her supplement regimen helped me in feeling well and balanced. And her hormonal balance recommendations have enabled me to stop prescription medicine for depression. ” K. R 55 Female
” I feel so much better on Dr Solano’s nutraceutical program. My stress levels are down and I have better energy. She remains a positive influence in my life. ” WW 49yr Female
Who is Eligible for the Home Visit Program?
When we receive your call, our program coordinator will ask a few questions to determine if you are eligible for the program.
The Home Visit Program serves patients in Ozaukee County and Milwaukee County
To schedule a visit or to learn more about the Home Visit Program, please call 414.501.4707. Visit us at www.milwaukeelongevitymedicine.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Circle of Success Recognition, Five Star Wealth Management Award
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- JCC ART LAB "LIVING WATERS" ART SHOW OPEN JUNE 4TH
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Golf Outing Kicks Off New Era in NBWest Basketball