Polonia Sport Club's Annual Festival on August 10, at 10200 W Loomis Rd, Franklin WI.
Delicious Polish food, roasted chicken dinners, Polish desserts & beverages.
Youth & Adult soccer games, volleyball, ping-pong, playground, bounce house, clowns & games for children. Polish music for your dancing or listening pleasure.
Park opens at 11:00 am. Parking $5 a carload.
For additional information call (414) 810-8158.
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Wisconsin Luxury Home Market(ing) Trends
- Charter Manufacturing Purchases Mequon Office Building
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS