Polonia Sport Club's Annual Festival on August 10, at 10200 W Loomis Rd, Franklin WI.
Delicious Polish food, roasted chicken dinners, Polish desserts & beverages.
Youth & Adult soccer games, volleyball, ping-pong, playground, bounce house, clowns & games for children. Polish music for your dancing or listening pleasure.
Park opens at 11:00 am. Parking $5 a carload.
For additional information call (414) 810-8158.
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Free Workshops for Parents of Teens/Adolescents
- Concordia University Wisconsin Offers Safe Disposal of Prescription Drugs
- Some of the finest one of a kind Jewelry can be found at Purloin Studio
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Hair cuts for Ayla
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- New Sailor on the Block