The Fox Point Farmers' Market welcomes The Pardee Boys this week. Enjoy folk and original songs from 10-noon.
The market offers abundant locally grown produce, fresh flowers plus beef,lamb and chicken raised humanely without growth hormones or antibiotics. You will also find prepare food to enjoy at the market or at home.
The market is open from 8:00 to noon.
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Public Meeting About Lake Michigan Water Levels and Bluff Failure
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"