Give back and make a difference in your community. The Volunteer Center of Ozaukee County matches everyone to their perfect volunteer experience. We work with more than 70 community agencies helping them find volunteers to help them serve. Go to www.volunteerozaukee.org to see over 500 volunteer opportunities.
Every week we highlight 5 volunteer opportunities:
- Sturgeon Monitor – Feed fish, maintain tanks, verify water quality – Riveredge Nature Center
- Gourmet a Go-Go – Deliver meals to the homebound – Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Mentoring - Help w/school work & then visit, play a game, etc. – Big Brothers/Big Sisters
- Hospice Companion – Help support family, patients or staff – Horizon Home Care & Hospice
- Wine & Harvest Festival – Serve food/drinks in our booth - Cedarburg Cultural Center
For these volunteer opportunities & more go to www.volunteerozaukee.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Acacia Theatre Presents Musical "Opal" at Concordia University
- Germantown American Legion Fundraiser
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Shorewood Summer Concert Series
- 10 Hot Weather Safety Tips For Seniors
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Milwaukee-Based Rock Band To Reunite At Bastille Days
- Employer Registration Now Open for the Workforce Development Center's Washington/Ozaukee Job Fair