Give back and make a difference in your community. The Volunteer Center of Ozaukee County matches everyone to their perfect volunteer experience. We work with more than 70 community agencies helping them find volunteers to help them serve. Go to www.volunteerozaukee.org to see over 500 volunteer opportunities.
Every week we highlight 5 volunteer opportunities:
- Sturgeon Monitor – Feed fish, maintain tanks, verify water quality – Riveredge Nature Center
- Gourmet a Go-Go – Deliver meals to the homebound – Aging & Disability Resource Center
- Mentoring - Help w/school work & then visit, play a game, etc. – Big Brothers/Big Sisters
- Hospice Companion – Help support family, patients or staff – Horizon Home Care & Hospice
- Wine & Harvest Festival – Serve food/drinks in our booth - Cedarburg Cultural Center
For these volunteer opportunities & more go to www.volunteerozaukee.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Acacia Ushers in Christmas with Encore Performance of Humorous “Fish Eyes"
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains Bathtub Materials
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Lake Country Orchestra - Concert at OAC
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Should You Repair or Replace Your Appliance? Appliance Gallery Offers Some Advice
- Boosting the Tax Benefits of Charitable Giving