Flip Troiano, MD, co-founder of the “Wellness University,” engages a class on how to “Preserve Your Brain!”
“You can fix your brain! A recent study at the University of Western Australia found that 20 Minutes of daily exercise for 6 months offers a Better Memory for 24 months.’” Dr. Flip Troiano’s opening statement immediately engaged his audience. More than 30 guests were present to hear the latest integrative health research on how to “Preserve Your Brain,” a monthly lecture series ($10/lecture) with certification of completion. Dr. Flip is a fellow in the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M), a member of the Institute of Functional Medicine and a board certified Emergency Medicine physician. His next lecture is Wednesday, September 24, 2014 discussing the latest strategies to protect “Bone Health.”
Dr. Troiano, Great Lakes Vital Health, is an integrative, Functional & Anti-Aging Medicine physician with a specialty in Men’s & Women’s Health at Greensquare Center for the Healing Arts, 6789 N. Green Bay Avenue, Glendale, WI 53209 (5 minutes from Bayshore Town Center). For more information, please visit www.GreensquareCenter.com, or call 414.216.3547, 414.292.3900 Ext. 215 38
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Advises Travelers to Take Precautions Against Bed Bugs this Spring Travel Season
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Acacia Theatre Present "Great Expectations" at Concordia University
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- Ozaukee Family Services' Spring Brunch - May 6
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!
- MOMS Club® of Mequon-Thiensville holding on-line auction to benefit Ozaukee Family Services