Flip Troiano, MD, co-founder of the “Wellness University,” engages a class on how to “Preserve Your Brain!”
“You can fix your brain! A recent study at the University of Western Australia found that 20 Minutes of daily exercise for 6 months offers a Better Memory for 24 months.’” Dr. Flip Troiano’s opening statement immediately engaged his audience. More than 30 guests were present to hear the latest integrative health research on how to “Preserve Your Brain,” a monthly lecture series ($10/lecture) with certification of completion. Dr. Flip is a fellow in the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M), a member of the Institute of Functional Medicine and a board certified Emergency Medicine physician. His next lecture is Wednesday, September 24, 2014 discussing the latest strategies to protect “Bone Health.”
Dr. Troiano, Great Lakes Vital Health, is an integrative, Functional & Anti-Aging Medicine physician with a specialty in Men’s & Women’s Health at Greensquare Center for the Healing Arts, 6789 N. Green Bay Avenue, Glendale, WI 53209 (5 minutes from Bayshore Town Center). For more information, please visit www.GreensquareCenter.com, or call 414.216.3547, 414.292.3900 Ext. 215 38
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Converters and Packaging Suppliers Invited to Attend the Label & Package Printing Industry Day, June 25, in Milwaukee
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament
- Volunteer Opportunities in Our Community
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Circle of Success Recognition, Five Star Wealth Management Award
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help