Flip Troiano, MD, co-founder of the “Wellness University,” engages a class on how to “Preserve Your Brain!”
“You can fix your brain! A recent study at the University of Western Australia found that 20 Minutes of daily exercise for 6 months offers a Better Memory for 24 months.’” Dr. Flip Troiano’s opening statement immediately engaged his audience. More than 30 guests were present to hear the latest integrative health research on how to “Preserve Your Brain,” a monthly lecture series ($10/lecture) with certification of completion. Dr. Flip is a fellow in the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M), a member of the Institute of Functional Medicine and a board certified Emergency Medicine physician. His next lecture is Wednesday, September 24, 2014 discussing the latest strategies to protect “Bone Health.”
Dr. Troiano, Great Lakes Vital Health, is an integrative, Functional & Anti-Aging Medicine physician with a specialty in Men’s & Women’s Health at Greensquare Center for the Healing Arts, 6789 N. Green Bay Avenue, Glendale, WI 53209 (5 minutes from Bayshore Town Center). For more information, please visit www.GreensquareCenter.com, or call 414.216.3547, 414.292.3900 Ext. 215 38
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Open your home to a life-changing, cultural experience
- Fiddleheads & Wild Birds Unlimitd sponsor art fair
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- High Tea at the Cedarburg Art Museum
- Drink and Draw at the Cedarburg Art Museum
- Digital Darkroom with Walter Healy
- Sweet-heART Cookie Walk
- Pinhole Photography Art Exhibit
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Ozaukee Family Services Applauds Local Businesses for their Generosity