Give back and make a difference in your community. The Volunteer Center of Ozaukee County matches everyone to their perfect volunteer experience. We work with more than 70 community agencies helping them find volunteers to help them serve.
Go to www.volunteerozaukee.org to see over 500 volunteer opportunities.
Every week we highlight 5 volunteer opportunities:
•Food Distribution - Help on Tues. w/distributing & sorting food – The Food Pantry
•Grounds Keepers – Assist w/ trail grooming & landscaping - Wellspring
•Menu Mate - Help residents read menus & make meal choices – Newcastle Place
•Pumpkin Fest – Be a part of this fun, family event Oct. 10-11 – Grafton Chamber of Commerce
•Book Lovers – Volunteer in the New Leaf Used Book Cellar– Logemann Community Center
For these volunteer opportunities & more go to www.volunteerozaukee.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Integrated Health Network Adds Director of Program Implementation
- Integrated Health Network Adds Director of Analytics
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Refreshes a Weary Bathroom
- Workforce Development Center's Spring Job Fair
- MFHS ADVANCED PLACEMENT STUDIO ART EXHIBITION
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Two Mequon Homes on the 16th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show
- Local MOMS Club raises over $4,000 for Ozaukee Family Services
- Support Germantown High School in the Fight Against Cancer