Seniors are invited to return to the sounds of yesterday during a performance by the Milwaukee Letter Carriers Band at Newcastle Place, Mequon’s premier senior living community, on Tuesday, April 28, from 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. The 18-piece band plays patriotic tunes and music from the ‘40s, particularly music by the Glen Miller Orchestra. Guests are sure to enjoy their tremendous energy and spirit as they take over the stage.
The event is free, and seniors must reserve a space. For more information and to make reservations, contact Liz at (262) 387-8835. For a complete listing of monthly events at Newcastle Place, visit www.NewcastlePlace.com.
About Newcastle Place
Newcastle Place is a continuing care senior community located in Mequon, Wis. that offers elegant independent living residences and vast amenities. This vibrant community also offers assisted living, memory support, rehabilitation, and skilled care. It has earned an exemplary reputation by providing compassionate care to seniors throughout the metropolitan Milwaukee area. For more information on Newcastle Place, please visit www.NewcastlePlace.com or call 262.387.8800.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Special Exhibits And Displays Showcased at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Mequon kids featured on Spriggy SafeT-V, a new series of online safety videos produced for the Kohl’s Cares Grow Safe & Healthy Program and available on KohlsSafeandHealthy.com.
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Offering Healthcare Training Grant Opportunities
- Local historian presents Milwaukee's surprising political history at Newcastle Place
- Glendale's Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-Foot Live Basalm Tree
- Come Support Brown Deer Girls Basketball - Scrimmage
- Bonaparte to Receive Excellence in Community Service Award from Milwaukee Affiliate Black Child Development Institute
- Doors of Cedarburg Show