Seniors are invited to return to the sounds of yesterday during a performance by the Milwaukee Letter Carriers Band at Newcastle Place, Mequon’s premier senior living community, on Tuesday, April 28, from 7:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. The 18-piece band plays patriotic tunes and music from the ‘40s, particularly music by the Glen Miller Orchestra. Guests are sure to enjoy their tremendous energy and spirit as they take over the stage.
The event is free, and seniors must reserve a space. For more information and to make reservations, contact Liz at (262) 387-8835. For a complete listing of monthly events at Newcastle Place, visit www.NewcastlePlace.com.
About Newcastle Place
Newcastle Place is a continuing care senior community located in Mequon, Wis. that offers elegant independent living residences and vast amenities. This vibrant community also offers assisted living, memory support, rehabilitation, and skilled care. It has earned an exemplary reputation by providing compassionate care to seniors throughout the metropolitan Milwaukee area. For more information on Newcastle Place, please visit www.NewcastlePlace.com or call 262.387.8800.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Acacia Ushers in Christmas with Encore Performance of Humorous “Fish Eyes"
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains Bathtub Materials
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Lake Country Orchestra - Concert at OAC
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Should You Repair or Replace Your Appliance? Appliance Gallery Offers Some Advice
- Boosting the Tax Benefits of Charitable Giving