There will be prizes galore at the Zoological Society of Milwaukee’s (ZSM’s) May 9 Beastly Bowl-a-Thon. You could win everything from a Wii game system to an iPod to restaurant gift cards at this family-friendly bowling event. Register online at www.zoosociety.org/Events/BeastlyBowl.php or call (414) 258-2333 by May 1.
Roll a strike, a spare or even a “nice try,” and help all of the animals at the Milwaukee County Zoo through the ZSM’s Sponsor an Animal program. Everyone from toddlers to ace bowlers can enjoy friendly competition for prizes in categories such as top scores, pledges and even “stinker” prizes (for the lowest score in each age category)!
Please see below for details.
What: The Zoological Society of Milwaukee’s Beastly Bowl-a-Thon fund-raiser.
Where: AMF Bowlero, 11737 W. Burleigh St., Wauwatosa
When: May 9, 2009. Two shifts of bowling are offered: 11:30 a.m. (check-in begins 10:30 a.m.) and 2:30 p.m. (check-in begins 1:30 p.m.).
Registration: Register online at www.zoosociety.org/Events/BeastlyBowl.php or call (414) 258-2333 by May 1.
Why: To raise funds for the Zoological Society’s Sponsor an Animal program, which helps
support all animals at the Zoo.
How much: The $15 entry fee for bowlers goes toward snacks (including pizza samples donated by Palermo’s® Pizza), shoe rental, three games of bowling, entry into the door-prize drawing, and a magnet. (Fee includes 5.6 % WI sales tax; $5 is tax-deductible.) The $5 entry fee for non-bowling family or friends includes snacks. (Fee includes 5.6 % WI sales tax and is not tax-deductible.)
Prizes: Qualify for fun Grand prizes with a minimum of $100 in pledges or Zooper Grand prizes with a minimum of $200 in pledges. New this year is the Zooper Dooper Prize for the person who raises the most in pledges.
Other info: To reserve one or more lanes (maximum of five bowlers per lane), sponsor a lane, or donate a prize, call Becky at (414) 258-2333. Bumper bowling is available for children, and the lanes are handicapped-accessible.
- Charter Manufacturing Purchases Mequon Office Building
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Public Meeting About Lake Michigan Water Levels and Bluff Failure
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016