Seniors Invited for Tours and Q&A Sessions throughout June
Newcastle Place, a vibrant senior living community located in beautiful Mequon, is pleased to announce the opening of Newcastle Estates. Located on the south end of the 52-acre Newcastle grounds, Newcastle Estates is a new property expansion comprised of 19 new carriage homes and 50 new apartments.
Despite the down real estate market, president and CEO Matt Furno is thrilled to report that more than 70% of the homes at Newcastle Estates have been sold.
“The tree-filled property is a peaceful option for seniors interested in rural living with the luxury of urban convenience,” said Furno. “When seniors see Newcastle Estates, they envision long walks along groomed pathways or socializing in the common room with friends. It’s hard not to feel at home at Newcastle Estates.”
Seniors interested in learning more about Newcastle Estates or touring a carriage or apartment home are invited to attend one of the property’s tour dates or Q&A sessions. Tour dates are Sundays in June (7, 14, 21, and 28) from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. and Q&A sessions will be held on Tuesdays in June (9, 16, 23, and 30) from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
The events are free, and seniors must reserve a space. For more information and to make reservations, contact Gary Payne, Newcastle Place Director of Community Sales at (262) 387-8835.
For a complete listing of monthly events at Newcastle Place, visit www.NewcastlePlace.com.
About Newcastle Place
Newcastle Place is a continuing care senior community located in Mequon, Wis. that offers elegant independent living residences and vast amenities. This vibrant community also offers assisted living, memory support, rehabilitation, and skilled care. It has earned an exemplary reputation by providing compassionate care to seniors throughout the metropolitan Milwaukee area. For more information on Newcastle Place, please visit www.NewcastlePlace.com or call 262.387.8800.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- Health on the Go: New Tools are Helping Consumers Make Better Health Care Decisions
- Katie Wilson, Mequon Resident and Homestead Senior to represent the USA in the 2015 FIS Junior World Snowboard Championships in China
- Concordia University Hosts 'Career Night' at its Five Milwaukee Area Centers on March 19 at 6 p.m.
- Dragonfly Meditation Studio Opens in Mequon
- Elite Sports Clubs Glendale Offers Free ‘Yoga/Meditation for Sleep’ Class in March
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- Concordia University Creates New Position to Help Veterans Achieve Education Goals
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop