Peter J. Stone, a partner at Foley & Lardner LLP, was elected president of the Legal Aid Society of Milwaukee Board of Directors. This organization is one of the nation’s oldest, continuously operating, public interest law firms. Its 14 member board works closely with the Legal Aid Society's staff, which encompasses an award-winning team of 29 lawyers, 9 social workers and 8 legal assistants to annually provide legal services to 8,000 of Milwaukee’s most vulnerable residents.
Stone is a resident of Mequon and works out of Foley's Milwaukee office in the areas of Distribution & Franchise, General Commercial Litigation and Intellectual Property Litigation.
- Charter Manufacturing Purchases Mequon Office Building
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Public Meeting About Lake Michigan Water Levels and Bluff Failure
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016