Peter J. Stone, a partner at Foley & Lardner LLP, was elected president of the Legal Aid Society of Milwaukee Board of Directors. This organization is one of the nation’s oldest, continuously operating, public interest law firms. Its 14 member board works closely with the Legal Aid Society's staff, which encompasses an award-winning team of 29 lawyers, 9 social workers and 8 legal assistants to annually provide legal services to 8,000 of Milwaukee’s most vulnerable residents.
Stone is a resident of Mequon and works out of Foley's Milwaukee office in the areas of Distribution & Franchise, General Commercial Litigation and Intellectual Property Litigation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Francis Borgia Parish Hosts 'Breakfast with Baby Jesus' to House of Peace
- "Battle of the Bays" winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Smart Choice MRI Opens New Location in Waukesha County
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Mequon United Methodist Church Christmas Cantata - What a Gift
- Girl's Lacrosse Registration Now Open
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- City of Glendale to celebrate annual Menorah Lighting Ceremony at Bayshore Town Center
- 23rd Annual Homestead High School Holiday Celebration
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Home Improvement Ideas For Hosting The Holidays