Peter J. Stone, a partner at Foley & Lardner LLP, was elected president of the Legal Aid Society of Milwaukee Board of Directors. This organization is one of the nation’s oldest, continuously operating, public interest law firms. Its 14 member board works closely with the Legal Aid Society's staff, which encompasses an award-winning team of 29 lawyers, 9 social workers and 8 legal assistants to annually provide legal services to 8,000 of Milwaukee’s most vulnerable residents.
Stone is a resident of Mequon and works out of Foley's Milwaukee office in the areas of Distribution & Franchise, General Commercial Litigation and Intellectual Property Litigation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Design Tech Remodeling Named NARI 2016 Regional CotY TM Winner
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Backgammon Tournament Wednesday, Feb. 3!
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- NORTH SHORE BANK HOSTS BOOK SALE BENEFITING ADULT LITERACY CENTER OF OZAUKEE COUNTY
- Concordia to host free workshop for budding entrepreneurs
- Centers for Wellness & Natural Medicine Welcomes Dr. Erica Ackerman!