Peter J. Stone, a partner at Foley & Lardner LLP, was elected president of the Legal Aid Society of Milwaukee Board of Directors. This organization is one of the nation’s oldest, continuously operating, public interest law firms. Its 14 member board works closely with the Legal Aid Society's staff, which encompasses an award-winning team of 29 lawyers, 9 social workers and 8 legal assistants to annually provide legal services to 8,000 of Milwaukee’s most vulnerable residents.
Stone is a resident of Mequon and works out of Foley's Milwaukee office in the areas of Distribution & Franchise, General Commercial Litigation and Intellectual Property Litigation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Circle of Success Recognition, Five Star Wealth Management Award
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- JCC ART LAB "LIVING WATERS" ART SHOW OPEN JUNE 4TH
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Golf Outing Kicks Off New Era in NBWest Basketball