On Wednesday, July 29, 2009, ground will be broken in Mequon, Wisconsin, for the newest Quintessa Medical Spa. The elegant 5,300 square foot facility, located at 10606 N. Port Washington Road in Mequon, Wisconsin, will provide clientele with the most advanced skin care treatments, products, and results-oriented services available in Southeastern Wisconsin.
A lite lunch will be served at 12:30 p.m. followed by the official ceremony at 1 p.m.
“We are truly thrilled to be adding this new location! Residents of Milwaukee and Southeastern Wisconsin will be able to relax in our new, state-of-the art facility while receiving comprehensive facial and skin care treatments by trained medical skin care professionals.”
--Dr. Andrew Campbell, Medical Director of Quintessa Medical Spa
The facility being built by Inland Construction is expected to open in December of 2009 and will be Quintessa’s second location. (The other Quintessa Medical Spa is located just 50 minutes North of Milwaukee in Sheboygan, Wisconsin.)
Quintessa Medical Spa is owned and operated by well-known facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Andrew Campbell, and is renowned for providing complete facial and skin rejuvenation services that deliver lasting results with little or no down time. Quintessa is accredited by International Medical Spa Association and led by medical director, Dr. Andrew Campbell M.D., who is a double board certified physician in ENT and Facial Plastic Surgery. Quintessa Medical Spa offers Customized BOTOX®, Wrinkle Fillers like, Restylane®, Perlane®, Juvéderm®, and Radiesse™, Laser and Chemical Peels, Laser Hair and Vein Removal, Microdermabrasion, and medical grade skin care products (i.e. Obagi®, IS Clinical®, Jan Marini, Colorescience®, and Clarisonic®).
Learn more about Quintessa Medical Spa at www.quintessamedicalspa.com.
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Wisconsin Luxury Home Market(ing) Trends
- Charter Manufacturing Purchases Mequon Office Building
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion