On Wednesday, July 29, 2009, ground will be broken in Mequon, Wisconsin, for the newest Quintessa Medical Spa. The elegant 5,300 square foot facility, located at 10606 N. Port Washington Road in Mequon, Wisconsin, will provide clientele with the most advanced skin care treatments, products, and results-oriented services available in Southeastern Wisconsin.
A lite lunch will be served at 12:30 p.m. followed by the official ceremony at 1 p.m.
“We are truly thrilled to be adding this new location! Residents of Milwaukee and Southeastern Wisconsin will be able to relax in our new, state-of-the art facility while receiving comprehensive facial and skin care treatments by trained medical skin care professionals.”
--Dr. Andrew Campbell, Medical Director of Quintessa Medical Spa
The facility being built by Inland Construction is expected to open in December of 2009 and will be Quintessa’s second location. (The other Quintessa Medical Spa is located just 50 minutes North of Milwaukee in Sheboygan, Wisconsin.)
Quintessa Medical Spa is owned and operated by well-known facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Andrew Campbell, and is renowned for providing complete facial and skin rejuvenation services that deliver lasting results with little or no down time. Quintessa is accredited by International Medical Spa Association and led by medical director, Dr. Andrew Campbell M.D., who is a double board certified physician in ENT and Facial Plastic Surgery. Quintessa Medical Spa offers Customized BOTOX®, Wrinkle Fillers like, Restylane®, Perlane®, Juvéderm®, and Radiesse™, Laser and Chemical Peels, Laser Hair and Vein Removal, Microdermabrasion, and medical grade skin care products (i.e. Obagi®, IS Clinical®, Jan Marini, Colorescience®, and Clarisonic®).
Learn more about Quintessa Medical Spa at www.quintessamedicalspa.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Voting YES on the MTSD referendum is the right thing to do
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Private Wealth Advisor Status
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Advises Travelers to Take Precautions Against Bed Bugs this Spring Travel Season
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Acacia Theatre Present "Great Expectations" at Concordia University
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser