Aging loved ones need options for end of life care. Our beloved mother, grandmother, and great grandmother Peg longed to stay home for her end of life care, but we were unable to find the professional care that was needed in order to keep her safe and comfortable in her own home. After exploring some of the larger facilities in the North Shore area, a neighbor shared with us an option we were unaware of. The Silver Springs of Mequon, a small residential facility located in Solar Heights on Silver Avenue fit our criterea perfectly!
A beautiful pink brick home, a lovely neighborhood, a loving staff, led by owner Jacquelynn Chiarelli; was truly the answer to our prayers. When Peg entered this facility we thought she had only weeks to live. The proactive efforts of the staff along with hospice care gave Peg the gift of 5 more months of comfort and interaction with her family. We are eternally grateful for every kindness shown to her and to us. The dignity and respect that you showed Peg will never be forgotten and our heartfelt thanks go to every member of the staff.
To the neighbors who continue to post NO SUPPORT FOR CBRF signs on their lawns, please understand the demoralizing effect the signs have on the loved ones of these 7 or less residents.
For the neighbors who do not have signs on their lawns, my family and I are truly grateful.
- OPEN HOUSE – Learn about Volunteer Opportunities at Ozaukee Family Services
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- U.S. Cellular Sponsors Mequon Little League: Sponsorship includes more than $75,000 in needed gear for six Wisconsin youth leagues