Aging loved ones need options for end of life care. Our beloved mother, grandmother, and great grandmother Peg longed to stay home for her end of life care, but we were unable to find the professional care that was needed in order to keep her safe and comfortable in her own home. After exploring some of the larger facilities in the North Shore area, a neighbor shared with us an option we were unaware of. The Silver Springs of Mequon, a small residential facility located in Solar Heights on Silver Avenue fit our criterea perfectly!
A beautiful pink brick home, a lovely neighborhood, a loving staff, led by owner Jacquelynn Chiarelli; was truly the answer to our prayers. When Peg entered this facility we thought she had only weeks to live. The proactive efforts of the staff along with hospice care gave Peg the gift of 5 more months of comfort and interaction with her family. We are eternally grateful for every kindness shown to her and to us. The dignity and respect that you showed Peg will never be forgotten and our heartfelt thanks go to every member of the staff.
To the neighbors who continue to post NO SUPPORT FOR CBRF signs on their lawns, please understand the demoralizing effect the signs have on the loved ones of these 7 or less residents.
For the neighbors who do not have signs on their lawns, my family and I are truly grateful.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Converters and Packaging Suppliers Invited to Attend the Label & Package Printing Industry Day, June 25, in Milwaukee
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament
- Volunteer Opportunities in Our Community
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Circle of Success Recognition, Five Star Wealth Management Award
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help