Milwaukee Bucks WILD! Drumline Auditions for 2009-2010 Season at Cascio Interstate, Saturday, September 26
The Milwaukee Bucks Wild! Drumline debuted last season as a high quality NBA entertainment package for selected Milwaukee Bucks home basketball games ... a 21-piece drumline that is wild, loud, and brings the house down at every performance! Now is your chance to be a part of this energetic team!
On Saturday, September 26, from 11:00 am until 4:00 pm at Cascio Interstate Music SuperStore in New Berlin, Bucks Wild! will be holding open auditions for marching percussionists, for the 2009-2010 NBA season.
The ideal candidate for Bucks Wild! must have these qualities:
• Must be able to read music
• Keep up with the ensemble's physical demands
• Show that they are dynamic performers
The audition will involve:
• A sample of what you can do via a prepared piece, or 30 to 60 seconds of improvisation
• Sight reading
There is no age limit, and all that Bucks Wild! asks for is your best ability, a strong desire to perform, and cohesion with the current members of the ensemble.
Please bring a pair of marching sticks to Cascio Interstate Music SuperStore on Saturday, September 26. All drums will be provided. Candidates may begin registering that day at 10:00 am at the store, which is located at 138th and National.
“We are proud to partner again with the Bucks,” said Cascio CEO, Michael Houser. “In particular, we feel the Drumline works in a positive manner to inspire youth and engage them in a musical-performance experience.”
Cascio Interstate, Wisconsin's largest musical instrument retailer, is the sponsor of Bucks WILD! and has outfitted the entire squad with equipment and instruments from Pearl Corporation and Sabian Cymbals. For more information please call (262) 789-7600, or visit http://www.nba.com/bucks/features/drumline_home.html.
Cascio Interstate Music is among the nation’s top Independent musical instrument retailers, ranking 14th in the United States. Cascio has been operating for over 60 years, headquartered in the suburban Milwaukee, Wisconsin marketplace, which houses its retail Superstore, Call Center, Web Center and corporate offices. Its Distribution Center in Waukesha, WI handles over 40,000 items. Cascio Interstate offers a wide selection of musical instruments, fine pianos, accessories, sheet music, private music lessons, free in-store educational clinics, rentals, repairs, and more. More information on the Company is available at http://www.interstatemusic.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mount Mary University Presents Fashion BOOT Camp
- Gov. Scott Walker Reelection Speech April 15, 2015
- Big Spring Book Sale Set for Falls Library
- Newcastle Place completes 1,449.6 miles of cardiovascular activity as part of nationwide challenge for seniors
- North Shore Easter Egg Hunt Celebrates 44 Years of Bringing Joy to Children and Families
- Kids Rule Academy Recognized as Wisconsin’s Newest Elite Pre-School and Day Care Center
- UW Sea Grant to Host Pet Amnesty Day
- Newman Civic Fellows Award for 2014
- Best-Selling, Oprah Book Club Author Christina Schwarz Coming to Mount Mary
- Germantown High School Announces February Students of the Month