Former Detective Who Helped Bring Jeffrey Dahmer to Justice Addresses Concordia Students
The man who was instrumental in Jeffery Dahmer’s conviction visited Concordia University Wisconsin on Thursday, September 17th. Former Milwaukee Police Det. Patrick Kennedy discussed in detail the Dahmer case and the role he played in what has become one of the most infamous serial killer cases in U.S. History.
Kennedy spoke to students in the JPP 312 Forensic Science class, along with other faculty and staff.
“We are pleased that Professor Ray Weston was able to arrange for Det. Kennedy to visit our campus,” said Elizabeth M. Koch, Chair of the Legal Studies Department in the School of Business and Legal Studies at Concordia. “Our students will be able to learn about the case directly from the detective who played a pivotal role in the prosecution of Dahmer,” Koch added.
The School of Business and Legal Studies at Concordia sponsored the talk.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Center: Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Trivia Night at Saint Anthony's Parish
- J&B Construction Provides Tips on Decking Material Selections
- Elder Eric Scott Dougherty Returns Home
- Alverno Presents Okwui Okpokwasili: Bronx Gothic
- FREE Classes for Parents
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Annex Wealth Management to Host Women, Wine & Wealth - A "Sandwich Generation" Break February 24 at Harvey's Central Grill
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Community Volunteer Opportunities