We’ve certainly had our share of uncertain times lately. In April 2008, nearly half of Americans polled said rising energy prices and inflation were the most important economic issues facing the country. In February 2009, the number-one economic concern was unemployment. (Source: CNN.com, January 29, 2009)
Ongoing bank credit problems, the rise in foreclosures, declines in both home values and 401(k) account values, the impact of corporate bankruptcies and downsizing, and rising unemployment have left people concerned about the economic ramifications — not only for the country, but also for their own financial situations.
It’s only natural to be concerned about the challenges we face. And yet, out of uncertainty can come opportunity. Even during turbulent times, you can more comfortably ride out a financial storm if you have a sound financial strategy — if you’re prepared.
Come to an educational workshop on Tuesday, October 6th, from 7:00 - 8:00 PM at the Menomonee Falls Public Library, and discover strategies that can enhance your potential for success in today’s markets. We’ll show you sound investment approaches that may help you thrive in uncertain times.
This community workshop will be presented by Chris Clinton, Financial Services Representative with MetLife of Greater Milwaukee.
There is no fee for the workshop, and you’ll receive a full-color, 20-page workbook packed with information that will help you take a good look at your personal situation and evaluate your options.
To reserve your seat, call (414) 615-4939.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Advent Festival at North Shore Congregational Church
- Milwaukee Festival Brass
- Annex Wealth Management Expands to Mequon
- Hear Ye, Hear Ye, The Bells are Ringing!
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Northshore Physical Therapy Offers Free Pain/Injury Screenings with Humane Society Donations
- Journey to Bethlehem at Whitefish Bay United Methodist
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Winter Fun for Everyone in Mequon
- MECA's Angels for Animals