University School of Milwaukee is pleased to announce that 10 seniors were inducted into the Cum Laude Society this month. The inductees are: Daniel Clark (Milwaukee), Elizabeth Ecker (Mequon), Lily Heun (Port Washington), Joseph Horowitz (Milwaukee), Saira Khanna (Mequon), Hannah Lubar (Fox Point), Colin Millar (Milwaukee), Melanie Mock (Menomonee Falls), Lauren Schroeder (Milwaukee), and Samuel Taylor (Mequon). Each fall and spring, the Cum Laude Society inducts students who are in the top ten percent of their senior class. They are recognized for their outstanding academic performance and for demonstrating respectable personal attributes. USM is part of the international Cum Laude Society which represents the top one percent of all secondary schools in the United States.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Our Community
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Circle of Success Recognition, Five Star Wealth Management Award
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- JCC ART LAB "LIVING WATERS" ART SHOW OPEN JUNE 4TH
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23