University School of Milwaukee is pleased to announce that 10 seniors were inducted into the Cum Laude Society this month. The inductees are: Daniel Clark (Milwaukee), Elizabeth Ecker (Mequon), Lily Heun (Port Washington), Joseph Horowitz (Milwaukee), Saira Khanna (Mequon), Hannah Lubar (Fox Point), Colin Millar (Milwaukee), Melanie Mock (Menomonee Falls), Lauren Schroeder (Milwaukee), and Samuel Taylor (Mequon). Each fall and spring, the Cum Laude Society inducts students who are in the top ten percent of their senior class. They are recognized for their outstanding academic performance and for demonstrating respectable personal attributes. USM is part of the international Cum Laude Society which represents the top one percent of all secondary schools in the United States.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- Join The Fire Bells - See Us at Thiensville Safety Day
- Volunteer Opportunities in Our Community
- Build Your Talent Pipeline at the Workforce Development Center’s Autumn Recruitment Fair
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year
- Trustmark Foundation makes donation to Ozaukee Family Services
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- SpirTed will perform on Saturday,September 20th
- Newcastle Place announces new Community Life Service Director
- Volunteer Opportunities