University School of Milwaukee is pleased to announce that 10 seniors were inducted into the Cum Laude Society this month. The inductees are: Daniel Clark (Milwaukee), Elizabeth Ecker (Mequon), Lily Heun (Port Washington), Joseph Horowitz (Milwaukee), Saira Khanna (Mequon), Hannah Lubar (Fox Point), Colin Millar (Milwaukee), Melanie Mock (Menomonee Falls), Lauren Schroeder (Milwaukee), and Samuel Taylor (Mequon). Each fall and spring, the Cum Laude Society inducts students who are in the top ten percent of their senior class. They are recognized for their outstanding academic performance and for demonstrating respectable personal attributes. USM is part of the international Cum Laude Society which represents the top one percent of all secondary schools in the United States.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Ozaukee Family Services Applauds Local Businesses for their Generosity
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee/NARI Gold Award
- Alverno College Exceeds $30 Million Capital Campaign Goal
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- Free Financial Counseling Sessions Being Offered By The Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Through March 2015.
- Free Financial Literacy Workshops Being Offered by the Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Through March 2015
- Healthcare Training Grant Opportunities
- Bartelt Wins Two Gold Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards