University School of Milwaukee is pleased to announce that 10 seniors were inducted into the Cum Laude Society this month. The inductees are: Daniel Clark (Milwaukee), Elizabeth Ecker (Mequon), Lily Heun (Port Washington), Joseph Horowitz (Milwaukee), Saira Khanna (Mequon), Hannah Lubar (Fox Point), Colin Millar (Milwaukee), Melanie Mock (Menomonee Falls), Lauren Schroeder (Milwaukee), and Samuel Taylor (Mequon). Each fall and spring, the Cum Laude Society inducts students who are in the top ten percent of their senior class. They are recognized for their outstanding academic performance and for demonstrating respectable personal attributes. USM is part of the international Cum Laude Society which represents the top one percent of all secondary schools in the United States.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- GO Riteway Kicks Off School Bus Safety Week - October 19th
- Concordia University Wisconsin Celebrates Homecoming
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Metro Milwaukee Home Remodeler S.J. Janis Hires Two Carpenters
- HYMNS TRIUMPHANT, to be held October 17th at Holy Cross
- Concordia University Presents "Faces of Depression" Art Exhibit
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Concordia University Pops Concert
- Lakeshore Symphonic Band Celebrates 40th Season