University School of Milwaukee is pleased to announce that 10 seniors were inducted into the Cum Laude Society this month. The inductees are: Daniel Clark (Milwaukee), Elizabeth Ecker (Mequon), Lily Heun (Port Washington), Joseph Horowitz (Milwaukee), Saira Khanna (Mequon), Hannah Lubar (Fox Point), Colin Millar (Milwaukee), Melanie Mock (Menomonee Falls), Lauren Schroeder (Milwaukee), and Samuel Taylor (Mequon). Each fall and spring, the Cum Laude Society inducts students who are in the top ten percent of their senior class. They are recognized for their outstanding academic performance and for demonstrating respectable personal attributes. USM is part of the international Cum Laude Society which represents the top one percent of all secondary schools in the United States.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Francis Borgia Parish Hosts 'Breakfast with Baby Jesus' to House of Peace
- "Battle of the Bays" winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Smart Choice MRI Opens New Location in Waukesha County
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Mequon United Methodist Church Christmas Cantata - What a Gift
- Girl's Lacrosse Registration Now Open
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- City of Glendale to celebrate annual Menorah Lighting Ceremony at Bayshore Town Center
- 23rd Annual Homestead High School Holiday Celebration
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Home Improvement Ideas For Hosting The Holidays