Padgett Business Services is now providing Small Business support and consultation throughout Ozaukee, Washington, and Milwaukee Counties. Owned and operated by Steve and Jenny Rayl, Padgett offers a wide array of services including full tax consultation and preparation, monthly accounting, payroll and business advice.
Steve, a Certified Management Accountant, and Jenny have 10 years experience owning and operating a small business. After successful growing and selling that business, they now use their experiences to help other businesses prosper. They also work closely with a network of over 400 Padgett offices nationwide to help solve unique business challenges.
Padgett offers monthly pick up and drop off service including consultation on monthly financial reports. Their focus is to provide business owers with ongoing feedback in order to make proactive business decisions. In addition, Jenny and Steve strive to save business owers time and increase their profitability.
Padgett Business Services has been named as a Top 100 firm by 'Accounting Today', and number one in the category of Business and Financial Services in 'Entrepreneur'.
Call 262-643-4608 or e-mail email@example.com, to set up a free consultation!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- An Evening With Eugene Schulz
- Joseph Klucarich attends 75th Class Reunion
- Fall Remodeling Show Features PBS Chef & Home Improvement Experts
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- Join The Fire Bells - See Us at Thiensville Safety Day
- Volunteer Opportunities in Our Community
- Build Your Talent Pipeline at the Workforce Development Center’s Autumn Recruitment Fair
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year
- Trustmark Foundation makes donation to Ozaukee Family Services
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th