Padgett Business Services is now providing Small Business support and consultation throughout Ozaukee, Washington, and Milwaukee Counties. Owned and operated by Steve and Jenny Rayl, Padgett offers a wide array of services including full tax consultation and preparation, monthly accounting, payroll and business advice.
Steve, a Certified Management Accountant, and Jenny have 10 years experience owning and operating a small business. After successful growing and selling that business, they now use their experiences to help other businesses prosper. They also work closely with a network of over 400 Padgett offices nationwide to help solve unique business challenges.
Padgett offers monthly pick up and drop off service including consultation on monthly financial reports. Their focus is to provide business owers with ongoing feedback in order to make proactive business decisions. In addition, Jenny and Steve strive to save business owers time and increase their profitability.
Padgett Business Services has been named as a Top 100 firm by 'Accounting Today', and number one in the category of Business and Financial Services in 'Entrepreneur'.
Call 262-643-4608 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, to set up a free consultation!
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Free Workshops for Parents of Teens/Adolescents
- Concordia University Wisconsin Offers Safe Disposal of Prescription Drugs
- Some of the finest one of a kind Jewelry can be found at Purloin Studio
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Hair cuts for Ayla
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- New Sailor on the Block