Padgett Business Services is now providing Small Business support and consultation throughout Ozaukee, Washington, and Milwaukee Counties. Owned and operated by Steve and Jenny Rayl, Padgett offers a wide array of services including full tax consultation and preparation, monthly accounting, payroll and business advice.
Steve, a Certified Management Accountant, and Jenny have 10 years experience owning and operating a small business. After successful growing and selling that business, they now use their experiences to help other businesses prosper. They also work closely with a network of over 400 Padgett offices nationwide to help solve unique business challenges.
Padgett offers monthly pick up and drop off service including consultation on monthly financial reports. Their focus is to provide business owers with ongoing feedback in order to make proactive business decisions. In addition, Jenny and Steve strive to save business owers time and increase their profitability.
Padgett Business Services has been named as a Top 100 firm by 'Accounting Today', and number one in the category of Business and Financial Services in 'Entrepreneur'.
Call 262-643-4608 or e-mail email@example.com, to set up a free consultation!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hallman Lindsay opens West Allis Store
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Antiques Appraisal Event
- Christmas for a Cause Holiday Shoppe
- M-T Sunrise Rotary Presents Annual Haunted Hayride
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Girls on the Run 5k "Turkey Trot"
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Family Sundays: Dia de los Muertos
- Homestead and Concordia Alum in Acacia Theatre’s Humorous “Fish Eyes”
- "What's in the Barn?" Open House at Unitarian Church North Oct. 18