The Mequon-Thiensville School District is seeking applications from the community for worthy candidates for induction into the Hall of Inspiration.
The district will celebrate the induction of its fourth class of alumni and impactful staff members on June 2, 2010. The district would ask the community to nominate past alumni who have graduated from a Mequon-Thiensville school and have gone on to make a positive impact in his or her chosen profession.
We are also seeking nominations from community members who would like to recognize staff members who made an impact on the education of children in the Mequon-Thiensville community.
According to Dr. Demond Means, Superintendent of Schools for the Mequon -Thiensville School District, “The Hall of Inspiration and Homestead’s 50th Anniversary is an ideal opportunity for the community to recognize the achievements of our alumni and deserving staff in a formal and celebratory manner. I would strongly encourage community members to submit names for consideration.”
Nominations are available on the district website. The nomination process is open from December 1, 2009 to January 22, 2010.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mount Mary University Presents Fashion BOOT Camp
- Gov. Scott Walker Reelection Speech April 15, 2015
- Big Spring Book Sale Set for Falls Library
- Newcastle Place completes 1,449.6 miles of cardiovascular activity as part of nationwide challenge for seniors
- North Shore Easter Egg Hunt Celebrates 44 Years of Bringing Joy to Children and Families
- Kids Rule Academy Recognized as Wisconsin’s Newest Elite Pre-School and Day Care Center
- UW Sea Grant to Host Pet Amnesty Day
- Newman Civic Fellows Award for 2014
- Best-Selling, Oprah Book Club Author Christina Schwarz Coming to Mount Mary
- Germantown High School Announces February Students of the Month