The Mequon-Thiensville School District is seeking applications from the community for worthy candidates for induction into the Hall of Inspiration.
The district will celebrate the induction of its fourth class of alumni and impactful staff members on June 2, 2010. The district would ask the community to nominate past alumni who have graduated from a Mequon-Thiensville school and have gone on to make a positive impact in his or her chosen profession.
We are also seeking nominations from community members who would like to recognize staff members who made an impact on the education of children in the Mequon-Thiensville community.
According to Dr. Demond Means, Superintendent of Schools for the Mequon -Thiensville School District, “The Hall of Inspiration and Homestead’s 50th Anniversary is an ideal opportunity for the community to recognize the achievements of our alumni and deserving staff in a formal and celebratory manner. I would strongly encourage community members to submit names for consideration.”
Nominations are available on the district website. The nomination process is open from December 1, 2009 to January 22, 2010.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Milwaukee-Based Rock Band To Reunite At Bastille Days
- Employer Registration Now Open for the Workforce Development Center's Washington/Ozaukee Job Fair
- MILWAUKEE-BASED ROCK BAND TO REUNITE AT BASTILLE DAYS
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Take Sunday Dinner Pledge To Benefit Meals On Wheels
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- Local Artisans complete work at Lambeau Field
- Newcastle Place to sponsor Kids & Seniors Day at Lakeshore Chinooks game
- Announcing the NAMI Family-to-Family Education Course