The Mequon-Thiensville School District is seeking applications from the community for worthy candidates for induction into the Hall of Inspiration.
The district will celebrate the induction of its fourth class of alumni and impactful staff members on June 2, 2010. The district would ask the community to nominate past alumni who have graduated from a Mequon-Thiensville school and have gone on to make a positive impact in his or her chosen profession.
We are also seeking nominations from community members who would like to recognize staff members who made an impact on the education of children in the Mequon-Thiensville community.
According to Dr. Demond Means, Superintendent of Schools for the Mequon -Thiensville School District, “The Hall of Inspiration and Homestead’s 50th Anniversary is an ideal opportunity for the community to recognize the achievements of our alumni and deserving staff in a formal and celebratory manner. I would strongly encourage community members to submit names for consideration.”
Nominations are available on the district website. The nomination process is open from December 1, 2009 to January 22, 2010.
- Just Between Friends Consignment Sale Coming To Ozaukee County
- Doerr Brothers are MCF Honorees
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Free Workshops for Parents of Teens/Adolescents
- Concordia University Wisconsin Offers Safe Disposal of Prescription Drugs
- Some of the finest one of a kind Jewelry can be found at Purloin Studio
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Hair cuts for Ayla