Shoot the Moon Moves to New Studio in Mequon
MILWAUKEE (December 30, 2009) -- Shoot the Moon Photography announced today that they have now officially moved into their brand new, one of a kind custom portrait studio in Mequon, Wisconsin.
Shoot the Moon completed the move to 10532 N. Port Washington Road today, where a brand new space for Shoot the Moon was created by Concord Development Company of Mequon.
Shoot the Moon has been in business for six years and they understand what works for their clients. Incorporating this knowledge into the new studios was very important to them as they moved forward with this project.
“The new studios will house everything we need to create a new age of exquisite custom portraits for our clients to treasure, such as a second dedicated camera room and a second dedicated projection viewing room,” says Joy Vertz, Founder of Shoot the Moon. “I am really excited about one of the camera rooms that will feature a natural light studio, which is new and very cool.”
A custom lighting and sound system designed by Techteriors has been installed providing Shoot the Moon's clients with a personalized music experience to enhance their portrait session as well as their viewing experience. Shoot the Moon worked with Techteriors on implementing some remarkable new technology for their clients to enjoy as well.
Shoot the Moon is able to thrive and plan for the future in this time of economic strain due to a commitment to work hard, exceed expectations and with the mentality that giving back to the community is part of their plan.
“We strive to help when and where we can,” says Vertz. “We understand that it takes a village and we take our role in it seriously. Our successes are measured by who we help, both in the studio and out of it.”
Shoot the Moon also has a Lake Country studio in Delafield, Wisconsin that opened in March of 2009.
Shoot the Moon Photography has distinctive fine art portraiture studios in Mequon and Delafield Wisconsin, and has been named Milwaukee’s top photography studio by WISN Channel 12’s A-List for 2007, 2008 and 2009. One of the largest and most upscale studios in the Midwest, the studio offers unique, photojournalistic portrait sessions for maternity, infants, children, seniors, families, and weddings. Shoot the Moon also provides distinctive services including artist renditions; custom handbags, jewelry, stationery, and greeting cards; as well as private runway experiences. For more information, call 262-240-9848, or visit www.stmphoto.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Friends of the Library Book Sale
- Health on the Go: New Tools are Helping Consumers Make Better Health Care Decisions
- Katie Wilson, Mequon Resident and Homestead Senior to represent the USA in the 2015 FIS Junior World Snowboard Championships in China
- Concordia University Hosts 'Career Night' at its Five Milwaukee Area Centers on March 19 at 6 p.m.
- Dragonfly Meditation Studio Opens in Mequon
- Elite Sports Clubs Glendale Offers Free ‘Yoga/Meditation for Sleep’ Class in March
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- Concordia University Creates New Position to Help Veterans Achieve Education Goals
- Zymbiotics a New Local Company Making Fine Fermented Foods is Now Available at Outpost Coop