Shoot the Moon Moves to New Studio in Mequon
MILWAUKEE (December 30, 2009) -- Shoot the Moon Photography announced today that they have now officially moved into their brand new, one of a kind custom portrait studio in Mequon, Wisconsin.
Shoot the Moon completed the move to 10532 N. Port Washington Road today, where a brand new space for Shoot the Moon was created by Concord Development Company of Mequon.
Shoot the Moon has been in business for six years and they understand what works for their clients. Incorporating this knowledge into the new studios was very important to them as they moved forward with this project.
“The new studios will house everything we need to create a new age of exquisite custom portraits for our clients to treasure, such as a second dedicated camera room and a second dedicated projection viewing room,” says Joy Vertz, Founder of Shoot the Moon. “I am really excited about one of the camera rooms that will feature a natural light studio, which is new and very cool.”
A custom lighting and sound system designed by Techteriors has been installed providing Shoot the Moon's clients with a personalized music experience to enhance their portrait session as well as their viewing experience. Shoot the Moon worked with Techteriors on implementing some remarkable new technology for their clients to enjoy as well.
Shoot the Moon is able to thrive and plan for the future in this time of economic strain due to a commitment to work hard, exceed expectations and with the mentality that giving back to the community is part of their plan.
“We strive to help when and where we can,” says Vertz. “We understand that it takes a village and we take our role in it seriously. Our successes are measured by who we help, both in the studio and out of it.”
Shoot the Moon also has a Lake Country studio in Delafield, Wisconsin that opened in March of 2009.
Shoot the Moon Photography has distinctive fine art portraiture studios in Mequon and Delafield Wisconsin, and has been named Milwaukee’s top photography studio by WISN Channel 12’s A-List for 2007, 2008 and 2009. One of the largest and most upscale studios in the Midwest, the studio offers unique, photojournalistic portrait sessions for maternity, infants, children, seniors, families, and weddings. Shoot the Moon also provides distinctive services including artist renditions; custom handbags, jewelry, stationery, and greeting cards; as well as private runway experiences. For more information, call 262-240-9848, or visit www.stmphoto.com.
- OPEN HOUSE – Learn about Volunteer Opportunities at Ozaukee Family Services
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- U.S. Cellular Sponsors Mequon Little League: Sponsorship includes more than $75,000 in needed gear for six Wisconsin youth leagues