Wednesday, March 3, 2010
The Milwaukee Inventors’ Forum will hold its March meeting at Marquette University High School, 3306 W. Michigan St., Milwaukee, starting at 5:30 PM.
Topic: Funding Strategies for New Inventions
Mark Fuchs: Launching Products in a Global Marketplace
Dave Linz: Getting Government Funding
For more information visit http://www.milwaukeepatents.com/inventors.html
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Three more chances to see Falls Patio Players' 'Godspell'
- ELITE SPORTS CLUB MEQUON HOSTS ZUMBA FOR BAZOOMBAS FUNDRAISER
- Prince Uncovered: A reinterpretation of the music of Prince
- Composer Emily Cooley wins Competition
- Old Falls Village Halloween Family Fun Nights October 23 & 24
- LUMEN CHRISTI HOSTS HOLIDAY ART & CRAFT FAIR
- A Vision for Germantown
- GO Riteway Kicks Off School Bus Safety Week - October 19th
- Concordia University Wisconsin Celebrates Homecoming
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners