Come “Sing, Dance, Celebrate!” with Milwaukee Children’s Choir at its final concert of the season. The contagious music will have you humming and tapping your toes for days to come. The choirs will perform both contemporary songs and works from the masters. As a special treat, singers will repeat excerpts from their recent performance of Peter Pan with Milwaukee Ballet. The concert ends with hundreds of young people singing a song to remind us that the “rhythm of life is a powerful beat, puts a tingle in your fingers and a tingle in your feet!”
Concert details: Sing, Dance, Celebrate, 3 pm Sunday May 23, 2010. South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center (SMPAC), 901 15th Ave, South Milwaukee, WI. Tickets $13 adult / $10 senior (65+) / $8 student (any age). Tickets available at the SMPAC by phone 414-766-5049 or at the door.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Journey to Bethlehem at Whitefish Bay United Methodist
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Winter Fun for Everyone in Mequon
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- #GivingTuesday: Girl Scout Troop Gives Cookie Money to Aurora Cancer Care in Grafton
- Festival of Trees
- Mequon Resident Performs in Acacia Theatre Company’s “Advent of Redemption”
- Concordia University Receives $50,000 for Health Mobile Program
- City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah
- Catholic Charities Offers Five Ideas on How to Slow Down and Enjoy the Holidays