Come “Sing, Dance, Celebrate!” with Milwaukee Children’s Choir at its final concert of the season. The contagious music will have you humming and tapping your toes for days to come. The choirs will perform both contemporary songs and works from the masters. As a special treat, singers will repeat excerpts from their recent performance of Peter Pan with Milwaukee Ballet. The concert ends with hundreds of young people singing a song to remind us that the “rhythm of life is a powerful beat, puts a tingle in your fingers and a tingle in your feet!”
Concert details: Sing, Dance, Celebrate, 3 pm Sunday May 23, 2010. South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center (SMPAC), 901 15th Ave, South Milwaukee, WI. Tickets $13 adult / $10 senior (65+) / $8 student (any age). Tickets available at the SMPAC by phone 414-766-5049 or at the door.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mount Mary University Presents Fashion BOOT Camp
- Gov. Scott Walker Reelection Speech April 15, 2015
- Big Spring Book Sale Set for Falls Library
- Newcastle Place completes 1,449.6 miles of cardiovascular activity as part of nationwide challenge for seniors
- North Shore Easter Egg Hunt Celebrates 44 Years of Bringing Joy to Children and Families
- Kids Rule Academy Recognized as Wisconsin’s Newest Elite Pre-School and Day Care Center
- UW Sea Grant to Host Pet Amnesty Day
- Newman Civic Fellows Award for 2014
- Best-Selling, Oprah Book Club Author Christina Schwarz Coming to Mount Mary
- Germantown High School Announces February Students of the Month