Come “Sing, Dance, Celebrate!” with Milwaukee Children’s Choir at its final concert of the season. The contagious music will have you humming and tapping your toes for days to come. The choirs will perform both contemporary songs and works from the masters. As a special treat, singers will repeat excerpts from their recent performance of Peter Pan with Milwaukee Ballet. The concert ends with hundreds of young people singing a song to remind us that the “rhythm of life is a powerful beat, puts a tingle in your fingers and a tingle in your feet!”
Concert details: Sing, Dance, Celebrate, 3 pm Sunday May 23, 2010. South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center (SMPAC), 901 15th Ave, South Milwaukee, WI. Tickets $13 adult / $10 senior (65+) / $8 student (any age). Tickets available at the SMPAC by phone 414-766-5049 or at the door.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Antiques Appraisal Event
- Christmas for a Cause Holiday Shoppe
- M-T Sunrise Rotary Presents Annual Haunted Hayride
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Girls on the Run 5k "Turkey Trot"
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Family Sundays: Dia de los Muertos
- Homestead and Concordia Alum in Acacia Theatre’s Humorous “Fish Eyes”
- "What's in the Barn?" Open House at Unitarian Church North Oct. 18
- Noted Jewish Argentine Writer To Read at UWM Oct. 23