Come “Sing, Dance, Celebrate!” with Milwaukee Children’s Choir at its final concert of the season. The contagious music will have you humming and tapping your toes for days to come. The choirs will perform both contemporary songs and works from the masters. As a special treat, singers will repeat excerpts from their recent performance of Peter Pan with Milwaukee Ballet. The concert ends with hundreds of young people singing a song to remind us that the “rhythm of life is a powerful beat, puts a tingle in your fingers and a tingle in your feet!”
Concert details: Sing, Dance, Celebrate, 3 pm Sunday May 23, 2010. South Milwaukee Performing Arts Center (SMPAC), 901 15th Ave, South Milwaukee, WI. Tickets $13 adult / $10 senior (65+) / $8 student (any age). Tickets available at the SMPAC by phone 414-766-5049 or at the door.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Advises Travelers to Take Precautions Against Bed Bugs this Spring Travel Season
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Acacia Theatre Present "Great Expectations" at Concordia University
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- Ozaukee Family Services' Spring Brunch - May 6
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!
- MOMS Club® of Mequon-Thiensville holding on-line auction to benefit Ozaukee Family Services