Information: Wild Ones is having a native plant sale in conjunction with Johnson’s Nursery.
• Great deals on plants
• Guided tours of the nursery grounds (10AM & 1PM)
• Native plant information
• Specialty collections (for bird, butterfly etc. lovers)
When: Saturday, June 12th, 9:00am- 3:00pm
Where: Johnson’s Nursery (inside facility), W180 N6275 Marcy Rd, Menomonee Falls 53051
More information: Wild Ones website: http://www.for-wild.org/chapters/menomonee/
or Johnson's site: www.johnsonsnursery.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Acacia Ushers in Christmas with Encore Performance of Humorous “Fish Eyes"
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains Bathtub Materials
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Lake Country Orchestra - Concert at OAC
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Should You Repair or Replace Your Appliance? Appliance Gallery Offers Some Advice
- Boosting the Tax Benefits of Charitable Giving