Ladies, get ready for Thiensville’s biggest Ladies Night Out, with over 38 local businesses participating this year. Gather your friends from 4-8 p.m. Nov. 5th and hit the town shopping, drinking, pampering and fun!. Let the local area businesses indulge you while they show you what they’re all about.
Two free shuttle busses will be available for the evening. Parking is available at Calvary Lutheran Church, Walgreens and public streets and lots.
New this year, Small Town Big Heart Food Drive! Please bring non perishable food items to benefit the Family Sharing Food Pantry of Ozaukee County. Barrels will be located on the shuttle busses and throughout the village.
Win prizes, which include goodies from all participating businesses. As participants go from business to business, there will be open houses, sales, prizes, drawings, food, drinks and entertainment at almost every stop. For a complete list of stores and events visit
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Garlic Mustard Pull-A-Thon Awarded to Mequon Nature Preserve
- Wild Ones, August 14, Discover Tallgrass Prairies
- 4th of July Corn Roast
- ChristPond Retreat Center Annual Pancake Breakfast is June 29, 2014
- Celebrate Water with Kim Marotta and Gale Klappa
- Lakeshore Chinooks To Marshal Family Fun Parade June 28th
- Organ Dedication Recital
- Free screening of “Inequality For All”
- Goods & Services Auction at May 3rd at Unitarian Church North