ARC of Greater Milwaukee (ARC) invites community members to celebrate its Diamond Anniversary on Thursday, April 29, 2010, at the Milwaukee Yacht Club, 1700 North Lincoln Memorial Drive, Milwaukee, WI 53202. This event will celebrate 60 years of service to children and adults with disabilities. Individuals interested in attending can register by calling ARC at 414-774-6255.
Hosted by Dick and Sue Pieper, ARC’s Diamond Anniversary celebration will benefit individuals with developmental and related disabilities. The reception will take place from 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. and includes cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and entertainment. Tickets are $60 each. At the event, ARC will highlight its 60th anniversary initiatives and announce its 27th Annual Challenger Honoree recipients.
“The Diamond Anniversary event is all about helping others shine. This is a great setting for community members to see the positive impact individuals with disabilities have on our community,” stated Linda Krueger, event chair and volunteer.
For more information or to donate online, please visit www.arcmilwaukee.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Concordia University Celebrates Homecoming Week
- Electronics, appliances recycling Sept. 14
- Select Baseball tryout, B.O.S.S. U11 Orange/North team
- Trail-Run Wild at the Preserve
- New Alzheimer's Support Group in Mequon
- Community Book Club Discussion on ‘The Other Wes Moore: One Name, Two Fates’ to be Held Feb. 26 at MATC’s Mequon Campus
- "Smartphone Tips and Best Utilzation" to be Held Feb. 6 at MATC's Mequon Campus
- "Organic Gardening - Finding the Answers" to be held Jan. 23 at MATC's Mequon Campus
- 5K Fun Run/Walk through Enchantment!
- Free Booster and Car Seat Safety Check and Bike Helmet Fitting Tuesday, June 26