Winners in the annual Family Fun Raffle were randomly drawn at Ozaukee Family Services' Spring Brunch at Shully’s Garden Tent on April 28. All proceeds from the raffle benefit Ozaukee Family Services, a local non profit agency, with a mission of improving lives to help families succeed.
Winners in the raffle are:
Joe Cesarz of Mequon - grand prize winner of $3500 family vacation certificate
Pat & Mary Goebel of Mequon – winner of 42” plasma TV
Tim Lawler of Mequon – winner of $500 Sendik’s gift certificate
Cheri Farnsworth, Executive Director of Ozaukee Family Services, thanked everyone attending for supporting the non profit agency and its efforts in preventing child abuse. Special thanks were also given to the raffle sponsors: Visual Image Photography, Harris Bank, Robert W. Baird & Co. and Biever Travel.
The real winners, of course, are Ozaukee County residents that are assisted by Ozaukee Family Services. The agency assists families of all shapes and sizes through a myriad of programs including parent education and support; prevention education; Rainbows support for children who have experienced death or divorce in their family; affordable counseling for individuals, couples and families; and services that help senior citizens continue to live independently. All services are free or on a sliding fee scale – no one is ever turned away because of the inability to pay. To learn more contact Ozaukee Family Services at 262.376.7774 or visit www.OzaukeeFamilyServices.org
Pictured in the photo are (left to right):
Cheri Farnsworth, Executive Director of Ozaukee Family Services, Karen Schubert of Harris Bank – raffle sponsor, Mary Goebel winner of the 42” plasma TV, Tom Hayes of Visual Image Photography – raffle sponsor, Anna Cesarz, Tim Lawler winner of $500 Sendik’s gift certificate, Joe Cesarz winner of $3500 vacation certificate, Jim Biever of Biever Travel – raffle sponsor.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 19th Annual Model Train Show and Swap Meet
- Homestead H.S. Presents "Carousel"
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to partner with Northshore Hockey Tournament
- Concordia University Celebrates Homecoming Week
- Electronics, appliances recycling Sept. 14
- Select Baseball tryout, B.O.S.S. U11 Orange/North team
- Trail-Run Wild at the Preserve
- New Alzheimer's Support Group in Mequon
- Community Book Club Discussion on ‘The Other Wes Moore: One Name, Two Fates’ to be Held Feb. 26 at MATC’s Mequon Campus
- "Smartphone Tips and Best Utilzation" to be Held Feb. 6 at MATC's Mequon Campus