FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
New Survey Ranks Milwaukee’s Top Workout Songs
Elite Sports Clubs Offer ‘Tune-Up’ Program to Rev Up 2010 Workouts
Milwaukee, Wis., Jan 12, 2010 – “I Gotta Feeling” by Black Eyed Peas (2009) was ranked Milwaukeean’s favorite workout song in a new survey conducted by Elite Sports Clubs. The survey kicks off Elite’s FREE “Fitness Tune-Up” program to help Mequon residents better maximize music to rev up their post-holiday workout. Runner up songs included:
•“Stronger” by Kanye West (2007)
•“Eye of the Tiger” by Survivor (1982) and “Poker Face” by Lady Gaga (2008) tied for third place
Recent studies* show that choosing the right workout music can help increase a person’s physical endurance and make the experience of cardiovascular exercise far more positive. So as part of its ‘Fitness Tune-Up’ program, Elite invites the public to stop at any one of their four locations throughout January to receive a free fitness consultation from a highly qualified Elite personal fitness coach and guidance on choosing the best music for your personal workout routine.
To help meet New Year’s fitness resolutions, Elite will also host free Fitness Tune-Up Fridays throughout January and February at all four Elite locations including in Mequon at 11616 N. Port Washington Road. They invite the public to come in at no cost to use their top-of-the-line fitness equipment and participate in a wide variety of fitness classes including yoga, Pilates, Zumba and spin. Enjoy Elite’s updated facilities which include renovated lobby areas and full amenity locker rooms with whirlpool baths, sauna and steam rooms. Consumers 18 and older are invited to visit any of Elite’s locations on free ‘Fitness Tune-Up’ Fridays during regular club hours in January and February and participation requires only registration and a valid driver’s license.
“Lots of Milwaukeeans received iPods and MP3 players and music as holiday gifts and we want to help put them to the best use for getting fit,” said Kay Yuspeh, owner of Elite Sports Clubs. “For many, music may be a key motivator to starting and sticking with a fitness routine after the holidays.”
About Elite Sports Clubs
With 31 tennis courts, extensive weight-training and cardiovascular areas, state-of-the-art equipment and group classes free with membership at each of its four locations, Elite Sports Clubs are one of the foremost fitness and tennis centers in southeast Wisconsin. The Elite Fitness & Racquet Club family includes: Highlander Elite, 13825 W. Burleigh Rd., Brookfield; Bluemound Elite, 600 N. Barker Rd, Brookfield; North Shore Elite, 5750 N. Glen Park Rd., Glendale; and Mequon Elite at 11616 N. Port Washington Road.
- Breastfeeding Safely While Taking Medication for Anxiety and Depression
- Agape Integrative Medical Center Home Visit Program
- Ebenezer Child Care Centers Mequon Center Receives Young Star 5-Star Rating and NAC Accreditation
- Newcastle Place Remains at Forefront of Memory Care with Addition of MemoryMinders Program
- MATC Horticulture Club To Hold Plant Sale In May
- Mequon Physician Honored For Leadership In Women's Health
- Glaze Pottery Studio Now In Thiensville
- Mequon Mom Publishes Children's Book Aimed At Helping Kids Bridge The Gap Between Generations
- Flu Shots Available at Ozaukee North Shore Bank Branches On Monday, Oct. 4
- Mequon Elite Sports Club Opens Outdoor Pools