Concordia University Wisconsin is hosting the 59th annual Concordia Invitational Tournament on Friday, January 29 and Saturday, January 30. This tournament involves both men's and women's basketball teams from Concordia University Wisconsin, Concordia University Chicago, Concordia University Ann Arbor, and Concordia University Nebraska.
"The CIT is a terrific basketball tradition. Even more than that, it's a celebration of Concordia," said Rev. Dr. Patrick T. Ferry, president of Concordia University Wisconsin.
Opening festivities for the tournament kick-off on Friday morning. There will be an ice sculpting competition beginning at 10 a.m. outside the Field House and Administration entrances of Concordia's main campus in Mequon.
For more information on the tournament and a complete schedule list of events, visit http://www.cuwfalcons.com/article.asp?articleID=460
- Want to become a U.S. citizen?
- Kettle Moraine Geological Society 54th Annual Show
- Preschool Open House
- Registration starts for ESL classes at MATC Mequon Campus
- Concordia University to hold December commencement ceremony
- Local Dancer Nowakowski Takes Gold Heads to World Irish Dance Championship in Scotland
- Registration planned for ESL Classes at MATC Mequon Campus
- Concordia University Prepares for Spring Commencement May 15 and 16
- Concordia to Host Career Night on its Mequon Campus
- Mequon-Thiensville School District Proposes Four-Year-Old Kindergarten