Concordia University Wisconsin is hosting the 59th annual Concordia Invitational Tournament on Friday, January 29 and Saturday, January 30. This tournament involves both men's and women's basketball teams from Concordia University Wisconsin, Concordia University Chicago, Concordia University Ann Arbor, and Concordia University Nebraska.
"The CIT is a terrific basketball tradition. Even more than that, it's a celebration of Concordia," said Rev. Dr. Patrick T. Ferry, president of Concordia University Wisconsin.
Opening festivities for the tournament kick-off on Friday morning. There will be an ice sculpting competition beginning at 10 a.m. outside the Field House and Administration entrances of Concordia's main campus in Mequon.
For more information on the tournament and a complete schedule list of events, visit http://www.cuwfalcons.com/article.asp?articleID=460
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mequon-Thiensville School District Proposes Four-Year-Old Kindergarten
- Dr. Wilma Bonaparte Appointed Vice President for MATC’s Mequon Campus
- Mequon resident among the Award Recipients at Cardinal Stritch University for 2014
- Concordia University Receives $50,000 for Health Mobile Program
- UW-Parkside announces 2012-2013 Mequon graduate
- Re-elect Mary Cyrier for School Board
- Concordia University Welcomes Students from Shanghai
- Cardinal Stritch University Wolves Athletics to add eight new athletics teams
- Math - There is More to the Story!
- Academic Challenege Winners