The Junior Woman’s Club of Mequon-Thiensville is please to announce the recipients of the 2010 Scholarships. The winner of the High School Senior Scholarship is Abigail Kanyer. Abigail is currently attending Homestead High School and will be attending Wellesley College in Boston in the fall. The winner of the Continuing Education Scholarship is Lisa Davis. Lisa is currently a student in the Cardinal Stritch Nursing program, and will be graduating in December 2010 with plans to take the boards to obtain an RN license. The Junior Woman’s Club celebrates the women in our community who are outstanding citizens and community activists. Both recipients received a $1,000 scholarship towards college funding. Congratulations and best of luck to Abigail and Lisa in all of their future endeavors.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Registration starts for ESL classes at MATC Mequon Campus
- Concordia University to hold December commencement ceremony
- Local Dancer Nowakowski Takes Gold Heads to World Irish Dance Championship in Scotland
- Registration planned for ESL Classes at MATC Mequon Campus
- Concordia University Prepares for Spring Commencement May 15 and 16
- Concordia to Host Career Night on its Mequon Campus
- Mequon-Thiensville School District Proposes Four-Year-Old Kindergarten
- Dr. Wilma Bonaparte Appointed Vice President for MATC’s Mequon Campus
- Mequon resident among the Award Recipients at Cardinal Stritch University for 2014
- Concordia University Receives $50,000 for Health Mobile Program