Golf at Mee-Kwon Park Golf Course on Friday, July 22 for the M-T Chamber 18th Annual Golf Classic. Golfing fee includes18 holes of golf with cart, beverage tickets and picnic dinner buffet. Also enjoy contests, prizes, raffle and networking. Live music, cash bar and award presentations following golf.
12:30 pm: Registration, light lunch and networking
2:00 pm: Shotgun Start - Scramble Format
Enjoy the opportunity to win Hole-in-One Contest Prizes:
Win a $10,000 Cash Prize
Sponsored by Richmond Investment Services
Brand New 2011 GM Vehicle
Sponsored by Sommer's Automotive
Prizes will also be awarded for other contests including straightest drive, closest-to-the pin, longest putt and more.
Golf Fee: $75.00
Includes golf, shared cart, light lunch, beverage tickets and buffet style picnic dinner.
Advanced payment is required.
Register Online www.mtchamber.org
Call the chamber office at 262-512-9358
Fax your Golf registration form and payment information to 262-512-9359
- Wisconsin at its festive best in Cedarburg Art Museum exhibition
- Concordia University Pops Concert
- Acacia Theatre Company and Morning Star Productions Regional Premiere of “Freud's Last Session" Features Work of Cedarburg Director
- Cedarburg Actor, Heather Lenox, Performs in Acacia Theatre Musical “Opal"
- Young Mequon Resident Appears in First Stage's Sherlock Holmes: The Baker Street Irregulars
- Mequon Resident Performs in Acacia Theatre Company’s “Advent of Redemption”
- Mequon resident set to appear in the Milwaukee premier of “Spamalot”
- Young Cedarburg resident performs in First Stage’s PINKALICIOUS THE MUSICAL
- Young Mequon resident performs in First Stage’s PINKALICIOUS THE MUSICAL
- Acacia Theatre Presents "Heaven Sent" at Concordia University