Six Mequon attorneys from Foley & Lardner's Milwaukee office have been named 2013 Wisconsin Super Lawyers.
- William J. Abraham, Jr. was honored for his work in the firm's Business Law practice
- Bernard J. Bobber was honored for his work in the firm's Employment & Labor practice
- James R. Clark was honored for his work in the firm's Business Litigation practice
- Richard S. Florsheim was honored for his work in the firm's Property Litigation practice
- Patrick G. Quick was honored for his work in the firm's Transactional & Securities practice
- Adam J. Wiensch was honored for his work in the firm's Estates & Trusts practice
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Summer Exterior Painting
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Offers Remodeling Ideas To Add Warmth
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 10 Members
- Homestead and Concordia Alum in Acacia's "Searching for David's Heart"
- Local man earns state golf award
- CigarMKE - LET'S GET LIT!
- No Lime Necessary: A Tequila Experience
- Junior Girl Scouts Become Detectives!
- Death Plays a Role - A Murder Mystery Dinner Event at St. Boniface
- A Bold Guarantee -- 30-minute or Less ER Wait Times Offered by Columbia St. Mary’s Hospital Ozaukee